Friday, April 11, 2014

Preparing for the Fall

Unless you are a crafter who participates in craft fairs, you may not realize the amount of work that happens or that is necessary to fully prepare for a fair. Sometimes there is so little time between each fair that stock is almost impossible. So, this crafter has began working on stock items.

Last year, I chose to start making paper cards to add to my stock. The first few were very not that great; however, I would like to say that I feel like I am slowly getting better at making cards. This morning I purchased two new paper books that are pretty fantastic. I spent time making 8 cards to include in my fall booth that I wanted to share.

Please know that I am not a professional card maker. I do it because I enjoy it, but I am still learning.






Minus the solid colored paper, the rest of the paper was purchased this morning! I LOVE these. I assure you that they look better in person.

Do you papercraft?
What do you think?
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment