Saturday, April 5, 2014

Share It Saturday: Announcing New Free Pattern

A new event has popped up on my blog: Share it Saturday. I plan on sharing some of the newest things each week and can be anything from a pattern of mine to a new item found somewhere else. Please comment and share with me! I would love to see something you have been working on.

First week of Share it is a new free pattern here at Dande Creations!

Another free pattern from my Spring Barbie Collection. You can find it at any of my stores except Etsy; however, it is also available here on my blog. Want to see what it is?


Barbie Hand Bag

This cute little pattern will help you bust your scraps and provide entertainment for your little one and a new accessory for Barbie!

You can find it here.


I would love to see the finished item if you make it!
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment