Saturday, April 26, 2014

Preview - Make it Monday

Well, Monday is almost upon us and that means another "Make it Monday!" This week, I had to think of what I could use around the house to make something that would be useful for my upcoming fair/sale season. As I have been really interested in making a) cards, b) crochet, or c) wooden sleds, I decided to choose A for the upcoming Monday. So, for the first time I am posting a semi-okay card tutorial - on Monday of course. Today, I am just providing a quick preview.


Aren't they just cute? I just purchased both of these stamp sets on Ebay and couldn't wait to try them. For the longest time, the only sentiment sets I had were Christmas. I am very glad to now have some new Autumn type sentiments. Also, look at the little girl! She is part of the Jack and Jill line. I just found it and fell in love immediately.

(Forgot to post when published)

Materials List

  • white cardstock
  • brown cardstock - mat
  • Colorbok Luxe Designer Paper
  • Jack N Jill Stamp set - Prima Marketing
  • Autumn Sentiment - Inkadinkado
  • Cream cardstock
  • StazOn Timber Brown Ink pad
  • Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Walnut Stain
  • Pop dots
  • Snail adhesive (or whatever you want to use)
  • Gold glitter ribbon
  • Scotch tape


Have a wonderful day!
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment