Friday, April 18, 2014

Some New Cards

With a week off, I have been attempting to get a little bit of everything done. I am watching my seedlings grow. Working on the containers that are out on the porch. But the best thing I have done this week is work more on my products for Fall. I have a project to show you tomorrow that is particularly fun. For today, I just want to share some of the cards I came up with this week. Yes, some of them will have similar stamps. There happens to be two or three I really love.







I have gotten a few new toys including a cloud embossing folder. So far, I have only made one or two designs with it. I plan to add more. I also have four stamp sets on the way including a cute little Jack and Jill combo that might become my favorite stamps. I cannot wait to try them.

The goal this week is using leftovers and scraps to make cards. In the space of just a little bit, I have a stack of scrap paper really high! They are turning out nicely I think.

Have a great Friday!
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment