Thursday, April 3, 2014

Throwback Thursday

I wanted to start creating a blog topic for certain days of the week to share further with my readers. Thursdays will be known as - Throwback Thursdays! If you have been on the internet previously, you have probably already encountered this topic multiple times.

How It Works
I will look through my photos and post a picture of a previous project. Because this is a crochet blog, I will try to make it crochet; however, I may throw in other types of photos!

I would love to hear your comments!


Today's Throwback Thursday


This little bear is not only poorly constructed, but she is my second ever doll and my third ever project in crochet. My first doll and first project in crochet was an elephant. I will have to share that soon! I am not actually sure where this bear ended up, but I sure have come a long way.


What was your first project? 
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment