Thursday, April 17, 2014

Throwback Thursday

It is that time of the week when I show something that may bring a little embarrassment or shame. Perhaps a bit of reflection and thankfulness that I grew, quickly. That I learned a little bit that affected my abilities and skill set. This week is none of that. This week I want to reflect on something that has been a part of me...since birth apparently!


In the 80's, I was born! My mother, who is also a crocheter, took my photos in a lovely crocheted set of a hat, jacket, and booties! I wish that I had the set for the future mini me, but I do not. What I have is a gift! A knowledge that my mother crocheted a set of lovely clothes for me that set my future in motion. The picture that solidifies that emotion of connection.

Here I am, all these years later, a crocheter would loves to give crocheted pieces as gifts and who makes things to sell.

Reflecting....just a bit,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment