Thursday, February 5, 2015

Throwback Thursday - The Color Chocolate

There is something about the color brown that pulls at my tension and allows me to just relax around it. Perhaps it is the connection between chocolate (the candy) and the chemical reactions it gives to humans that creates that relaxation. What I know is that I am the type of girl that loves chocolate and Tiffany blue together. So much in fact that my living room and bedroom have those color themes. 

When I make cards, I usually try to find a theme. It could start with the first layer color or a piece of ribbon. The Throwback card I am sharing today is one that I made around a stamp. I found this stamp and a few others in the clearance section of JoAnn's online. It was when I first started stamping. I instantly fell in love with the hand drawn feel of it. The lines are so delicate. And it just fit.


So I used the owl as inspiration, but stuck to creams and browns as my color theme. As you can see, it turned out to be a good choice. Chocolate on Chocolate on cream filled chocolate. This is my chocolate share for the week.

What is your go-to colors?

No comments:

Post a Comment