Sunday, February 8, 2015

Revealing the Theme - Valentine's Day

Valentine's Day has become a highly stressful, commercialized holiday where love is treated like an one-day event. Even though I celebrate love throughout the year, I do enjoy having some delicious chocolates. I do not ever expect a gift from my husband or my loved ones. I prefer to just spend time with them. When I do crochet or craft for them, it is usually something that they enjoy.

If you haven't guessed already, this week's theme is Valentine's Day. I have two awesome projects to accomplish and share with you this week. The first project has a material list below.


Materials
Paper cutter
Scissors
Roller tape
Pop dots
Ribbon
Glitter tape
White card stock for card bases
Red and Pink card stock for Layer 1
Pattern paper for layer 2
Small amount of white card stock for stamps
Love themed stamps
Small amount of red and pink card stock for stamp mat
Rhinestones

No comments:

Post a Comment