Thursday, February 12, 2015

Throwback Thursday - I love my Kindle

When I first thought about Valentine's Day, the first thing I really think is pretty horrible. The sentiment behind the holiday is perfect - sharing, caring, love. What bothers me the most is the commercialization surrounding it and the thought that you should only show you love someone near this time of year. Not that this means anything to Throwback Thursday, but I thought I would share.

This Kindle cover is one that I created around 2012 or so with the theme of love. I called it The First Blooms of Love or something like that. It has a little heart that hangs down. Each of the petals on the flower are hearts. It just seemed fitting.


Perhaps it was the love I feel when I look at my Kindle and how much it has changed my life. Maybe not. But, I thought it represents an aspect of my life that I love and appreciate all year long.

That's something I can support and hope that you do as well. If you love someone, let them know all year. Don't wait. It isn't worth the cost of waiting!

Wishing you a Happy Valentine's Day,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment