Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Preparing the Ornaments

As I have mentioned previously, the ornaments I crocheted for this countdown up until tomorrow would be packaged for a Christmas party that benefited the Angel Tree in my local community. I will admit that the busyness of the season has prevented me from crocheting a lot of ornaments. What I wanted to do was share with you the packages I created.

If you ignore the blatant pink desk (My sister and I painted it years ago), you will see the ornaments are packaged individually. I added 4 of the popsicle sleds that have a tutorial here.


What I like about these little gifts is that they look so homely and lovely. I would be pleased to receive any of these as a gift or from a raffle. I know that my taste does not carry through some of society. But, parents have received gifts from their children for ages. What I hope with these is that they find a good perch on someone's tree who will love them and enjoy them.

What are you crafting now?
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment