Monday, December 22, 2014

12 Weeks of Christmas - Week 12 Reveal

Wow. Can you believe that 12 weeks has already flown by? I sure can't. When I first decided to do this, I had no clue that it would go so quickly. Yet, here it is...the reveal for Week 12. The free pattern given for Week 12 was the Christmas Balls pattern in small and large. The large is one that can be customized the most for characters of animated movies or other such embellishments. The colors I chose (especially for the large one) may indicate the character I am going to embellish mine for.




There will be just one more post in 2014. Please come back on December 24th for a look back on this year at Dande Creations. If you just came here for the countdown, I would like to thank you for joining me on this journey. It has been a pleasure to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment