Thursday, December 4, 2014

12 Weeks of Christmas - Week 10

This week is another simple pattern. It is one that I created and will be making free for the rest of December as a gift to those of you who read my blog or participate on Twitter. It was recently introduced as a new pattern in previous weeks on this blog.

The Swirl Ornament


Please click the Ravelry picture below to be transferred to the free pattern.


This pattern is written fairly simple for all types of crocheters to understand. What I love about this is that when hung on a tree, it looks like icicles hanging down. If you used some white yarn with silver thread in it, it would give that illusion even more dazzle. Had I a craft store closer to me, I would pop to the store and pick up some of that yarn to see. Unfortunately, I am stuck with the colors I have in my house.

Looking forward to reveal,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment