Thursday, December 11, 2014

12 Weeks of Christmas - Week 11

This week's pattern is my all time favorite snowflake pattern. What is so unique is that this pattern is actually an applique attached to a small child's beanie. The original designer is Simply Sweet. I found it one day scrolling through Pinterest. Since then, the designer has removed it from her blog; however, you can find the pattern (free) as a Ravelry download by clicking HERE!

I have made this snowflake previously. Multiple times because it is just so darling. It is quick, simple, and versatile. Add it to a wine cozy, a hat, a blanket, or make it into an ornament. Which is what I am going to do this week. Below is a picture of my previous attempts. This one is done in pale blue.




Project Type: Scrap buster

Skill level: Easy/Beginners with a little advanced knowledge about sewing

Hook Size: G or H hook (I used H.)
    Recommended - H, but G will make it slightly smaller.

Type of Yarn: Worsted Weight - I used Red Heart in  White.

Extra requirements:
Scissors
Stitch marker (if you need it)


No comments:

Post a Comment