Monday, December 1, 2014

12 Weeks of Christmas - Week 9 Reveal

I hope that you enjoyed your Thanksgiving. I spent my week having a wonderful get together with my extended family and a private dinner with myself, my husband, and our roommate. I used my lone pumpkin to make our pie.

This week has been a fun and easy time with crochet. Small snowflakes are not only the perfect way to decorate the tree, but this pattern is super easy and quick. That means you can spend less time crocheting gifts and ornaments and more time with your family. Especially in the week of Thanksgiving, having some extra time to spend with friends and family is amazing.

Despite the small issues I mentioned in the first post about the pattern and lack of a holder, these things are simple to correct. It worked up very easy and I had no issue understanding the pattern as a designer. If the corrections were done, this would be a perfect snowflake pattern to rely on.

Now, I am going to show you the photo of my completed ones.



If you were to crochet these with a sparkly yarn, they would glitter in your tree! You could also string them together between chains of yarn and make a garland. Such a versatile pattern!

Looking forward to Week 10. We only have 3 more weeks to go. 

No comments:

Post a Comment