Thursday, January 8, 2015

Throwback Thursday - My First Card Making Adventure.

My card crafting interest was peaked when I first ran across a card maker on Youtube. That card maker was Robin from MyPinkStamper. Her attitude toward card making was engaging for me. So I began watching all of her videos. One of the most paramount products she uses to make cards was the Cricut. When I began becoming serious about trying card making, I purchased a new Cricut on Ebay for a lower price. It was fun to mess with, but my first projects were.....Well, they left a lot to be desired. Here's a quick view of one of my first projects.


What I learned through the first weeks of my card making adventures was that I absolutely loved stamping and designing cards. The Cricut.....not so much. The mat would stop sticking. The machine wouldn't cut all the way through the card stock on 6. It was just horrible. So, my adventures left me with a love of stamping and of making cards.


Do you remember your first adventure in a new craft?
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment