Sunday, January 11, 2015

Revealing the Theme - Barbie

Every Sunday in the year of 2015, I will be releasing a post that shows the theme of the week. The projects presented that week will be following that particular theme. It may follow a particular type of craft. It may be on a particular topic. Or it could end up completely random. What is important is that I will be focusing on a few goals this year to make this blog easier to follow. The 12 Weeks of Christmas format in 2014 was an easy to read, follow, and complete format. That is the general idea.

Goal 1
I want to use all my scraps to make the most of my money and my materials.

Goal 2
I want to finish some of the patterns in my arsenal. Some only need to be typed up!

Goal 3
Have at least three posts every week for my blog.


These are not horrible goals. In fact, they are pretty easy to accomplish. Here's how the blog posts will look like.

Sunday - Release of the Weekly Theme
Monday - Make it Monday, where I will go in-depth on the project
Thursday - Throwback Thursday, where pictures of past projects pop up
Saturday - Another Scrappy Saturday, where I use scraps to do a project
Other days - Releases of patterns or deals

Some of these days may have free patterns. Some may be projects seen on other sites. There will be no set project choice for any week.

The first week of the year actually begins today. The theme is one that I have always enjoyed having.

Barbie

Stay tuned to the following week to see what projects come up. I can provide just one small detail. There will be a free pattern this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment