Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Announcing New Pattern

This evening, I am super proud to introduce a new free pattern available in my pattern shops at Ravelry and Craftsy. The inspiration is the increasingly colder temperatures in my neck of the woods. Just last week we were snowed in for a few days as 13+ inches dropped on our area. My family was lucky to only have our power out for a while. Some in my area was left without power for 5 days. That's what happens when winter visits the mountains!

I am trying a new format on this announcement. It will be what I do in the future for all my patterns. In the next few weeks, I plan on going through my posts and creating a similar link system for ALL my patterns. This is done to make it much easier for you to click the right place.

With no further ado, the newest pattern is.....


The Beanie Ornament


You can click the following logos to find the free pattern. The price will not be changed for this pattern. It will remain free!

       

If you want to share your created patterns, just upload a picture at Ravelry with this as a project! I can then surf through what you have created and potentially add the picture to the profile.

Happy Crafting,
Sarah




No comments:

Post a Comment