Thursday, November 20, 2014

12 Weeks of Christmas - Week 8

Week 8
Mini Wreath

In recent months, I have become slightly obsessed with the swirl type ornaments as you probably guessed. One of my most recent patterns involved creating an icicle looking ornament (based on the color you choose) with one of these swirls. I absolutely love how they look. It's like little ringlets. So when I happened to stumble upon Planet June's Mini Wreath pattern that incorporated something I am so enjoying, I knew that I had to include it in my countdown. So here are the stats:

Project Type: Scrap buster

Skill level: Easy/Beginners

Hook Size: G or H hook (I used size I/9.)
    Recommended - H, but G will make it slightly smaller.

Type of Yarn: Worsted Weight - I used Red Heart in Medium Thyme and Burgundy.

Extra requirements:
Scissors
Stitch marker (if you need it)

Uses for finished product
  • gift
  • ornament
  • Attach to a mason jar gift

Check back on Monday to see the reveal!

No comments:

Post a Comment