Thursday, November 13, 2014

12 Weeks of Christmas - Week 7

This wonderful week is inspired by my newest free pattern. You can find them by clicking the following logos:

  

Like all the previous weeks, this is a quick and simple pattern for those who wish to have more time pursuing other things. I have already provided a picture of this project in the blog post, so it won't be much of a surprise for the reveal. I plan on making this pattern in multiple colors though, since they are going to charity.



Project Type: Scrap buster

Skill level: Easy/Beginners

Hook Size: I/9 5.50mm hook
    Recommended - For smaller beanie, use a smaller hook

Type of Yarn: Worsted Weight - I used Red Heart in Medium Thyme.

Extra requirements:
Scissors
Stitch marker (if you need it)


Please join me in this Week's project. 5 more weeks until our countdown is done!

No comments:

Post a Comment