Monday, November 3, 2014

12 Weeks of Christmas - Week 5 Reveal

What can I say? I keep choosing patterns that I absolutely love. Besides being extremely quick to work up, this pattern is a great addition to any tree. There was a few things that I didn't like about the pattern, but they were minor and completely based on my own desires for ornaments.

1. I do not like the third round. When using the H hook (lol...yes the H hook again), the star turned out way too big for my Christmas tree. I actually prefer to have similar sizes of ornaments throughout the tree instead of small, medium, and large. That is just personal preference.

2. The pattern was written in a way that would make it difficult for any beginner crocheter. It is very close together and hard to read. This could be a personal issue as well.

3. The author did not provide a crocheted hanger option. I used my go to by slip stitching yarn to a point ch 3 space and ch 16. I slip stitched that into the same space and fastened off. I weaved in all the ends.

Now that the discussion is out of the way, would you like to see the reveal?



Aren't they adorable? I just love the look of them. It's very "country" almost.

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment