Thursday, November 6, 2014

12 Weeks of Christmas - Week 6

Week 6
Pine Cone Ornament

I have crocheted this ornament before, like some of the others. What I love about this pattern is that it is great for individuals who want a more "natural" feel to their tree. I would say that it is also very "country" like the star ornament in Week 5. Perhaps that is why I like it so much. What is even better than all of that? Well, it is such an easy pattern. Yep! That seems to be the theme I am going for in this countdown - quick, easy, and Christmas-y.


Project Type: Scrap buster

Skill level: Easy/Beginners

Hook Size: G or H hook (I used H.)
    Recommended - H, but G will make it slightly smaller.

Type of Yarn: Worsted Weight - I used Red Heart in Cafe Latte.

Extra requirements:
Scissors
Stitch marker (if you need it)

Uses for finished product
  • gift
  • ornament
  • Attach to a mason jar gift
  • Without a holder you can use it for a nature display.

Unfortunately, I cannot seem to find the photograph of my previous crochet project. So you will have to wait until the reveal to see it!

No comments:

Post a Comment