Monday, November 24, 2014

12 Weeks of Christmas - Week 8 Reveal

When I saw this pattern, I knew it was adorable. What I wasn't expected was how easy, quick, and fun it was to make. I found myself preening at the completed project. A few times, I even went back to look at it after I had put it away for our Christmas party. I am pretty sure that this pattern will be made again and again to fill my own trees out.

Without further ado, here is the finished product.



I chose to do this pattern with a Size I/9 hook simply because the hook was the closest to me. It probably made it slightly bigger than what you would normally get if you followed her directions. The ONLY thing I did was add a hanger. To do this, I chose the green color (as it was at the top) and attached it. I chained 16 and sl st-ed to the same space. Then I wove in all ends.

It really looks like a Christmas wreath. I chose red and green to give contrast, but if you want a green one or a red one or whatever color you want, feel free to do so.

Isn't that the beauty of crochet? We can change things to match what we like without much difficulty.

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment