Thursday, October 30, 2014

12 Weeks of Christmas - Week 5

Week 5
Granny Square Star

I recently found a cute little pattern that works up rather quickly and will look fantastic on the Christmas tree. It can be made in various colors to suit your own personal color scheme. The colors I chose match the type of theme I go for on my own tree. I was actually in the hospital waiting for my sister to deliver crocheting these. It is easy to pay attention to other things and crochet them once you have the pattern down. Anyone who has crocheted a granny square shouldn't have an issue with that.

Project Type: Scrap buster

Skill level: Easy/Beginners

Hook Size: G or H hook (I used H.)
    Recommended - H, but G will make it slightly smaller.

Type of Yarn: Worsted Weight - I used Red Heart in Burgundy.

Extra requirements:
Scissors
Stitch marker (if you need it)

Uses for finished product
  • gift
  • ornament
  • Attach to a mason jar gift

This pattern is so cute! I can't wait to see if you like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment