Monday, November 7, 2011

Upcoming Projects

So I really thought that I could develop a few children and baby sets to sell on Etsy.  I had discussed with my sister about creating a business where we create gift sets and baskets for people who desired to purchase Christmas, Birthday, Baby shower, and other types of gifts.  I really need to find the time to create examples of those sets.  Maybe in the coming month I will be able to attempt this.

Recently I decided to finish a baby blanket I started months ago.  I do not have any children, but I guess I want to prepare.  So, I made a coffee brown and watermelon pink blanket.  Here is the pic:


To go with this, I am working on a diaper bag, two bottle holders, and a diaper holder.  I will post when they are done.  Maybe in the end, I will have developed one of the sets I am interested in creating.

No comments:

Post a Comment