Monday, November 7, 2011

Sock Monkeys EVERYWHERE!

Although sock monkeys are not my favorite, I have had five requests to create sock monkeys and sock monkey beanies this week.  I started the project wondering how it would turn out.  To be honest, the yarn was not cooperating with me.  But, it turned out adorable.  Here is the picture:


I am glad that it turned out the way it did.  I couldn't help but smile as I looked at it!

I have a new order for a zebra beanie.  Since I do not have that type of pattern, I attempted to locate one online only to come up short handed.  >.<  So, I have been creating one of my own.  Unfortunately, I put ONE more increase row than I should.  That makes the beanie a teen/adult beanie!  Thankfully, my sister's best friend said she wanted it.  LOL!  So...it works out!  Glad for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment