Monday, November 7, 2011

Been Busy!

Life has been particularly busy for me lately.  I have been attempting to create a few new patterns for beanies and ornaments.   I have a few customers that have requested items.

Here are a few of the projects I have completed:

Snowman ornaments!  This pattern is free from JoAnn's Fabrics.  Here is the URL: http://www.joann.com/joann/catalog/projectdetail.jsp?projectFlag=true&CATID=cat13874&fullPath=holidays%3A+winter&PRODID=prod110264&subCatName=holidays%3A+winter




For one of my customers, she wanted me to create a beanie for her toddler.  Unfortunately, the specifications were not perfectly given, so I ended up making more than one beanie.  Here are the pics:


The second one I created.  I really enjoyed using the double yarn technique.  It is my first time, and I am going to have to create a beanie for myself.




This was the third one I created.  I thought it was beautiful with the crocheted ribbon weaving through the bottom.



This was the final one.  She LOVED the simplicity of the pattern.  I hope her daughter really likes it!

No comments:

Post a Comment