Friday, October 7, 2011

A Finished Project

So, one of my old high school friends decided she wanted a doll for her daughter from an Amigurumi doll pattern I linked on Facebook.  And...it is done.  Below is the finished project.



This, of course, is not my pattern.  I found it one day on this website: http://stitch.hellooperator.net/free-patterns/amigurumi-doll/amigurumi-doll-pattern-charts/.  I am very thankful I found this.  It is super cute doll!

Luckily, I have one more doll in works for a Christmas present to my little niece Ada.  :) I hope she will love it.  I took a different approach to the second doll though.  I choose a white yarn for the face, legs, and arms.  For the outfit, I chose the a blue and brown variegated yarn.  I also took a different approach to the eyes since my niece is around a year old.  I crocheted a magic ring circle with two rows (12 sts).  Pictures will be posted when I finish it.

Just to mention: I did not sell this pattern or the finished doll.  All copyrights reserved to the rightful author. 

No comments:

Post a Comment