Thursday, October 6, 2011

My Five Year Plan

I am not complaining by all means.  I have 4 sisters and 3 brothers with their own families...two sets of parents...tons of extended family and of course my wonderful friends.  I also typically already have Christmas gifts purchased and ready, but this year I am behind.  A few weeks ago, I attempted to find a simple crochet pattern that would allow me to mass produce a gift for everyone in a small amount of time.  But, I was left without.  I did find a pattern for a bell ornament that did not look like a bell.  So, I made my own.  It looks adorable (and you can find it in the free pattern section!)

Anyway!  My five year plan started when I was determining what I could make for multiple years to give to my siblings and their family.  A set of ornaments!!  But...that set is stretched out over 5 years.  Yes...5 years.  For instance, this year my siblings will receive 3 small crochet bells, 1 medium crochet bell, and a sequin ornament (also in the free pattern section).

So...that would give each family 15 small bells, 5 medium bells, and 5 sequin ornaments.  All of which are easy to make. :)

YAY 5 year plan!

What's your plans??

No comments:

Post a Comment