Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Accessories

For some reason, my stock of accessories keeps filling up further and further.  Not complaining though!  Recently I created a lanyard clip.  For anyone that doesn't know what that is...it is an i.d. badge holder.  It comes with a clip at the bottom and you just slip the i.d. sleeve on it.  Well...I saw that these were popular to purchase as crochet, so I made one.


I have more planned for the future.  What designs would you like to see?


Another accessory is the wonderful hair snaps.  Yes...the easy and beautiful way to put your hair back.  The clips I bought online came all the way from China, so it took at least two weeks to get here.  They estimated the arrival at 6-8 weeks!  Wow.  Either way, I finally took the time today to make some flowers.

Here is the results:




Pink mini flowers!  I love these the best.  They are just adorable.





No comments:

Post a Comment