Saturday, December 10, 2011

Been too busy!

I started my Bachelor's degree last week.  So between that and crocheting for Christmas orders and attempting to do my own shopping, I have had little time to eat and sleep.  UGH!  Tonight though, I can't sleep.  I was looking on Google search out of boredom, because my sister Emma and I were thrift shopping and found this adorable Barbie plane.  Of course, it wasn't in great condition.  The door was broken.  And it looked like it wouldn't get down the runway.  Well...I was looking for inexpensive ways to create Barbie accessories.  I found one.  PAPER MACHE!

I flipped through a little girl's album on creating a paper mache camper.  Out of cardboard.  Literally...simple and inexpensive.  Wow...I can't believe I didn't think about creating Barbie furniture or houses/campers/planes out of cardboard and paper mache. 

Either way...in the next few months when I get a chance to catch my breath, I will be making a cardboard paper mache Barbie Camper.  :) We shall see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment